Saturday, November 16, 2013

What to do when you hit a weight loss plateau with Plexus Slim (or any other product)




One of the most common problems people have when on their weight loss journey is hitting those dreaded weight loss plateaus. Eighty percent of the time there is a simple solution, and I quickly go over the most common sources or problems.  Obviously, there ARE more complicated causes too - but it is imperative to go over the basics first.

My goal is to help you minimize the duration of those plateaus so you maintain your weight loss momentum.  Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Great information as always. This will be a valuable video to help our customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information and reminders! I posted in my customer support group, thank you Dr. J!

    ReplyDelete